Friday, December 9, 2011

Lacks Family

I was Curious and went to the authors website, and it seems to me that she is too proud of the book and does not focus too much on the family. However, I did find that the lacks family has set up a foundation that will help them. But the author, as an advocate for the family, I assume, does not have anything in her homepage that will attract the readers attention and say "here is how you could help". Its just a thought, it could just be that the homepage changes every so often.

see for yourself
http://rebeccaskloot.com/

I dont know, but it could be because I am getting close to the end of the book and I am not getting any closure. I hope there is a second book that will follow up on the family.

1 comment:

  1. good point.. I think the success the author has experienced has affected her choices but that is the price one might have to pay for success.

    ReplyDelete