Friday, December 9, 2011

A Must For Scientist

I am glad to say that I am only a few pages away from finishing the book. But I just wanted to note before I forget. I truly believe that this book should be required in any science class. It will definitely make them aware on how these cells came to be cultured and the woman they were acquired from. It made me appreciate how lucky scientist were these cells came to their hands. If not, who knows if they would have found a cure for polio and other diseases. This is a great book.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, this book should be a must for a biology/science major. This book appeals to all kinds of people. I like it because of the history behind the book. The story is also interesting. I think this book does appeal to all kinds of people and the popularity of the book proves it.

    ReplyDelete